Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Defence Academy Chennai or the owners/founders of Defence Academy Chennai are based, in this case is India
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use Defence Academy Chennai’s Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Defence Academy Chennai and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Defence Academy Chennai or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information ‚ including a personal identification number‚ allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Defence Academy Chennai as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
Website: www.defenceacademychennai.com .site,which can be accessed via this URL: www.defenceacademychennai.comYou: a person or entity that is registered with Defence Academy Chennai to use the Services.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Defence Academy Chennai to use the Services.